Work At The Heart Of A Growing Organization
Our internal team brings the same energy to better Sendero that our consultants bring to our clients. As a member of our Internal Operations team, you’ll deliver results and work to continuously take our business processes to the next level. You’ll work at the heart of our organization, and play a significant role in shaping and supporting our company and its various teams. If you want to be part of a high-performing professional services organization that is driven to excel, you’ll feel at home here.
Sendero Internal Operations
Accounting & Finance
Admin and Facilities
Come Grow With Us
As a growing firm, we place a high priority on ensuring that each member of our Internal Operations team also has opportunities to learn and grow. Whether through our administrative or professional track, you’ll be supported and encouraged to expand upon your professional competencies and pursue your goals. You’ll also find opportunities to contribute to strategic key initiatives outside your day-to-day responsibilities.
“Our Internal Operations team plays an essential role in ensuring that Sendero continues to run smoothly, effectively and efficiently as we grow. We’re looking for people who can see beyond today and help guide our company into its next phase.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the operations roles client facing? Our Internal Operations team is not client facing. If you are interested in consulting roles, please check our job listings.
- What if there’s no job posting in my field? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Even if no current openings are available, we’re always interested in connecting with great future team members.
- What is the culture like within the Operations team? Teams at Sendero are tight knit and collaborative, and there are multiple opportunities to work collectively with other groups. During the interview process, you’ll be able to talk with team members and leaders who can answer your questions and share their perspective on our work environment.
- Do team members ever transition from operations to consulting? Not commonly. We are primarily interested in finding operation team members who are passionate about excelling in their chosen field.
- What is the interview process like? During our Internal Operations interview process, you’ll meet the leaders of your function, as well as other Management Team members. After a phone call with a Talent Acquisition team member, detailed interviews take place in two rounds. The first round is typically conducted virtually, while the second is onsite at our Dallas headquarters.