Be Ready. Always.
Today’s emerging technologies open a new realm of exciting new capabilities – provided you have the IT foundation needed to tap into them.
Sendero helps you “right size” your IT infrastructure by planning, designing, and executing projects that support your business needs, and by offering forward-thinking strategies that set new standards for scalability, agility, performance, and operational readiness.
We begin by collaborating with your team to shape a shared vision around your objectives and key business drivers. From there, we act as the central hub between vendors, client teams and other stakeholders to deploy the solutions that support operations, IT, customers, and end users.
It’s not a platform. It’s a launching pad.
Whether you’re planning a major initiative such as cloud migration, or simply bringing an existing system up to speed, we’re ready to analyze, lead, and facilitate your IT infrastructure transformation with a comprehensive array of services designed to keep you up to speed:
- Strategic planning and design including business analysis, business process design, and documentation
- Program and project management including serving as point of contact for both client and vendor teams
- Solution analysis, design, selection, and implementation
- Full OCM services, including interface mapping and design, testing, governance processes, and organization design
- Services evaluation, from selection and execution, to organizational transition, to outsource / insource planning
- Monitoring, evaluation and ongoing recommendations for improvement in areas such as operations, maintenance and security
- Execution and implementation, from disentanglement and managing the build-out, to installation, server and software migrations, cutover, application owners, scheduling, prioritization, communication and downtime planning
Sendero’s IT Infrastructure areas of focus include:
- AI Technology and Machine Learning
- Asset Management
- Cloud Strategy and Migration
- Configuration Management Database
- Data Centers
- Database Management Systems
- Disaster Recovery / High Availability
- Engineered Solutions
- End-User Computing
- Network Architecture
- Service Desk Tools and Processes
- Storage, Backup, Redundancy
- Telecom – Telephony Suite