Mobilizing Your Team In The Right Direction
Mobile solutions have the power to catapult your organization to new levels of performance, efficiency and customer experience — but only if they’re powered by the right strategy.
Sendero brings to the table the expertise in program management, business analysis, UX/UI, and quality assurance needed to guide development teams through the process of turning ideas into executable mobile strategies.
We begin by working closely with your key stakeholders to arrive at a shared, holistic understanding of the vision and realities driving your mobile initiatives. Then, we partner with your team to provide an organized and simplified approach to implementing the solutions that will lead to maximum impact.
Our consultants are especially adept at bringing marketing and technology teams together to ensure that all solutions align with your brand, security, and architectural standards. By leveraging insights, best practices, and lessons learned from previous engagements, we can safeguard you from common pitfalls, and accelerate the design, development, and deployment process.
We Hear You Loud And Clear
Stakeholder participation is crucial to success. Our collaborative approach makes your teams an integral part of the process. This yields more effective results, and ultimately leads to higher customer and employee satisfaction. Typical mobility engagements include:
- Conducting competitor, market, and client analysis assessment to formulate a detailed roadmap to address findings
- Facilitating focus groups and design sessions to define visions, user stories, personas, and requirements for mobile apps
- Creating a mobile strategy that supports and aligns with your digital and customer strategies
- Designing wireframes and mock-ups based on best practices in Mobile UX/UI Design
- Drafting recommendations for mobile governance, tools, standards, security and user management
- Testing management and execution via automated tools and device farms
- Developing omni-channel alignment across mobile, web, contact center and other channels
- Managing device and app integrations with existing client ecosystem
- Ongoing support to sustains the mobile application (including managing and pushing patches, and driving community-based support)
- Utilizing Organizational Change Management to accelerate mobile adoption for employees, contractors, and external customers, including training, supplemental materials and in-app prompts