Consensus plus speed equal success
A major system implementation can redefine your operations and the roles of key stakeholders. Sendero guides you through all phases of system implementation, package evaluation, financial assessment, or custom application development, including solution selection, planning, analysis, design, build, testing, deployment, and organizational change management.
Our success in systems implementation rests on two factors: First, we listen to and collaborate with your teams to ensure alignment and consensus around core objectives. Then, we swiftly lead you forward with an agile, adaptable approach that is tailored to the realities of your business environment.
Our flexibility doesn’t end with our approach. Because we’re vendor agnostic, we’re free to partner only with those vendors who create true organizational synergy. On projects with multiple vendors, we act as the central hub for communications to expedite the decision-making process, and to ensure that vendors deliver the right solutions.
Together, We Win
What determines the success of an implementation? Technology, solutions, processes and, most importantly, team unity. We excel at bringing stakeholders together, addressing concerns, and mapping out a course that directs your organization toward the desired outcome. Clients count on us to build organizational consensus in areas such as:
- Documenting business case and requirements, including scoping, iterative requirements approach, identifying main groups and integration functions, stakeholder engagement, current state process assessment, and integration evaluation
- Selecting and evaluating solutions based on tested criteria, and managing contractual terms and agreements
- Designing and documenting future-state processes and functionality
- Program and project management, from schedule, budget, status reporting, RAID log, change request management, and tracking, to advancing client advocacy via an Embedded Functional Analyst
- Development and configuration management, including selecting vendors, and overseeing implementation
- Overseeing OCM training, and communications
- Quality assurance, automated and manual testing, and management
- Data mapping and conversions
- Integration, implementation and deployment, including conducting operations readiness assessment, go no-go criteria and checks, deployment plan, rehearsals, execution, roll-back planning, hypercare, communications, and post-deployment support
- Implementation close out, transition, and lessons learned
- Hand off to support to ensure ongoing maintenance and sustained improvement